Six Remarkable Health Benefits Of Reishi Mushrooms
The health benefits of Reishi mushrooms are many and varied and as we grow older our bodies could always do with a little helping hand.
As you know staying fit and healthy is conducive to a happier and more fulfilling life. And thus any herb that even had half the benefits of Reishi is worthy of your time in our eyes.
- Reishi extracts prolong life spans in animal experiments by 9 to more than 20%.
- Reishi boosts the immune system’s vigilance against cancer cells, potentially reducing the risk of developing a detectable and deadly tumor.
- Reishi extracts can suppress an overly vigorous immune response, helping to quell symptoms of allergies, asthma, and autoimmune diseases.
- Independent of their immune-modulating effects, Reishi mushrooms’ active molecules are showing promise in the battle against neurodegenerative diseases, obesity and diabetes, and liver disease.
- Reishi extracts were found to stimulate the production of nerve growth factor, which in turn supports the rapid development of healthy neurons and enhances their mitochondrial function.
- The beta glucans found within Reishi mushrooms can be linked to healthier and more moisturised skin, as beta glucans help our skin retain moisture.
If there is such a thing as the “ideal” medicinal herb, that can help with a multitude of conditions, we believe Reishi may be the one.
Reishi is known in traditional Chinese medicine as a superior herb due to it's ability to help the body heal without putting it out of balance.
Thanks to many western scientific studies the myriad health benefits of this amazing mushroom are now almost common knowledge.
We hope you learn to love Reishi as much as us and consider it a mushroom guardian, here to gently help you remain healthy and happy!
Grab some health boosting medicinal mushroom extracts today
15% Off For All New Customers Just Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Trackback from your site.